Custom Made Balustrade
Custom balustrade is the railing and baluster that prevents you from falling over the edge. It's also the collective name for the complete assembly of handrails, including spindles and newel posts. The material of architectural balustrade can be various, such as aluminum, glass, stainless steel, stone, wood and etc...
Types of Balustrade
Aluminum BalustradeAluminum Balustrade is the most common balustrade form in buildings. The are mostly made of aluminum alloy profile with durable coating. Aluminum balustrade railing is simple in structure, including newel posts, spindles, handrails and embedded plate. Parts and parts are joint by screws and brackets.Explore More +
Glass BalustradeIncluding frameless custom glass balustrade, aluminum or stainless steel frame custom glass balustrade, the main panels are laminated glass. Custom made glass balustrade is widely used in public area, residential balcony, patio or terrace, which can provide a better natural view and higher light transmittance.Explore More +
Stainless Steel BalustradeStainless Steel Balustrade Systems are a durable, low maintenance safety option for outdoor area. Cause it is known for its durability and ability to withstand any kind of temperature and weather conditions. So stainless steel balustrade system performs well in the harshest of environments.Explore More +
Architectural Balustrade Advantages
1. Fully Customization, it always can fit your on-site condition.
2. Optional systems available, can provide kinds of aluminum balustrades, glass balustrades, and stainless steel balustrades. Different options can meet your different requirements.
3. Compare to traditional stone, and marble balustrades, our balustrade systems are more cost-saving.
4. It only needs minimum maintenance to be in a good performance.
All our balustrade systems include the following important features:
●Handrails are pre-measured, pre-fabricated, and pre-finished, so installation is highly efficient and involves minimal onsite presence.
●Handrail systems are largely interchangeable, allowing specifiers to combine various materials and colors.
●Joints feature precision machining with a high-quality finish, rather than visible welds.
●Each component can be finished individually, allowing specifiers to create visual links between balustrades and other architectural elements.
●Components are standardized, meaning reduced costs and minimal lead times.
●All work is covered by our ten-year design and manufacturing warranty.
Custom Balustrade Function
1. Creates a modern architectural appeal. A fully customized system can release the creative possibility for designers.
2. Increases overall safety and protects your property.
3. They provide support to residents and visitors and help residents and guests feel safe and secure.
4. They are durable and long-lasting, and only need minimum maintenance.
Custom Balustrade Services
Custom balustrade all shapes&sizes
If you are looking for stair parts, you have come to the right place. We have made it easy for customers to purchase the products as do it themself assembly. Balustrades are joined to balusters with hidden fixings, creating a clean, sophisticated appearance. Made from aluminum alloys 6000 series, known for their strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional finish.
We have high strength, and crowd barrier options available, which are suitable for public spaces and for bold, eye-catching designs. Handrails are joined with hidden fixings, ensuring an uncluttered, high-quality finish. Superior corrosion resistance means that Aluma is ideal for outdoor applications, particularly external balconies, and buildings in coastal areas.
Most of our products online are meant for retail sale and use products to do it yourself. The most common three options are.
1. Customers order the metal balusters powder coated from us and install them into your existing wood staircase without adding any additives such as bases or brackets as each installation is different.
2. Customers purchase our metal products unpainted and add them to the staircase themselves by using our individually sold handrails or using your existing handrail. Either by drilling them in or welding them in.
3. Customers can order our metal balusters with dowelled ends so they don't need the bases at the bottom.
Cas facade Custom Balustrade Application
large-scale pivot doors, feature walls, metal wall cladding, lobby features, and lighting features.
Our diverse scope of custom architectural features includes bespoke glass & metal installations, ●including balustrades, lobby features, metal screens, and LED integration.
Residential&high rise balconies.
Custom Architectural Balustrade Gallery
Architectural Balustrade FAQs
1. Is a balustrade easy to install?
Installation basics are as below;
1)Cut the balustrade
2) Drill base plate holes
3)Secure the rails
4)Anchoring the rails
The powder-coated aluminum balustrade is easy to install DIY. Panels can be installed between and secured to solid masonry structures such as columns and walls, timber posts, or metal posts manufactured to match the panels.
2. What height should the architectural balustrade be?
UK regulations state that a Glass Balustrade has to adhere to certain height restrictions for safety reasons. The Glass Balustrade design should not allow a sphere of 100mm to get through the gaps in the glass paneling.
The minimum height for a Glass Balustrade that is placed indoors is 0.9m. If the Glass Balustrade is outdoors for a balcony or rooftop or decking then the minimum height is 1.1m These measurements are for residential properties and differ from those for commercial use.